Removalists Craigieburn offers the services of disassembly and assembly of furniture in general and, especially, disassembly of furniture for subsequent packing, transfer to local and unpacking-assembly in the place of unloading are offered. We have our own professional removalists, highly trained specialists with a lot of experience.
In the case of motivation: The main purpose of the singh movers is to guarantee the safety and integrity of your luggage during transport. Therefore, if the carriers believe that to guarantee the safety and integrity of the transport object (for example, a removable piece of furniture), it is necessary to separate it from the first (before proceeding to its displacement), Which they will completely free. With the charge and client's previous agreement It is free packaging material, as well as the job of unpacking-assembly in the destination of the carriage
The additional dismantling-assembly works, which do NOT fall into the category of free benefits:
1. The work of Singh Movers disassembly-packing to reduce the volume of the goods. If you want the move to be even more economical (because you have a lower volume load), do these tasks yourself and then, provide us the dimensions of the packages separately for the preparation of an economic budget, or use the moving calculator to find the transport price personally.
2. Dismantling and assembly work required for your furniture and generated by the conditions of the load at the origin or unloading at the destination of the move. For example, that due to the considerable dimensions of the furniture it is not possible to remove / put it from, or for the same reason do not enter the elevator / elevator of the building, to proceed to the collection / delivery of the object.
Specialised in the following services:
Next, Movers Melbourne allows ourselves to give you a couple of practical tips. Actually, they are all very easy to comply with and logical. But in a stressful situation, sometimes, you can lose yourself and forget to do such obvious things. Below you can write your own suggestions or read the related tips of our other clients.
1. If you are going to make the packaging personally, acquire adequate packaging material and enough quantities to close the fragile things well. It is best to wrap them in "bubble paper" and place them in the cardboard boxes, making sure they do not have direct contacts with each other. Keep in mind that no company (even if it is the best and most responsible in the world), can take care of the material damage, if the work of the packaging was not done by themselves.
2. If your move is large, start the packing works as soon as possible, and, first, the things that, surely, will not use these days. When closing the boxes, it is better to number them and put their contents in each one, in case you need to recover something urgently. These acts, too, will diminish the "post-move stress", allowing you to easily find the boxes with the things you need in the first place in your new home. Do not forget to mark with the word "FRAGILE" those packages that contain delicate objects that require special treatment.
3. When making boxes or suitcases it is necessary to ensure that they do not exceed 20 kilograms. In this way it is guaranteed that they are easily handled and do not break when they are displaced. It is also evident that in the vehicle Moving Services Melbourne cannot put all your suitcases or boxes at the same level and they will be placed one on top of the other. If, for example, a cardboard box weighs more than 20 kg, apart from being able to break when it is moved, also (during a trip of hundreds of kilometers) it can deform the structure of other boxes on which it will be mounted and the content will suffer damage. To average the weight of the boxes, you can combine heavy things with light ones. For example, half a box full of books and the rest with clothes. In any case, if the boxes (suitcases) with the fragile content are marked properly (an annotation).
4. To properly manage the transfer, the first thing you have to measure the volume of your cargo. If you are going to transport mostly boxes or rectangular objects, you can easily know the total-approximate volume of your load.
5. In the case of furniture or removable appliances, before moving them, it is highly advisable to separate the modules, to guarantee their integrity and safety.
6. At the time of loading the furniture (or objects of any kind) with complex configuration, house removalists melbourne must allocate more space for their actual measurements. If you do not have your original packaging, always take the extreme measurements of these objects. This will help you avoid mistakes in the previous calculations of the volume, and as a consequence, in the organization of the whole process of the move.
7. If there are bulky objects in the move, it is necessary to measure them to know if they can fit in the elevators (lifts) or have to lower them (at the origin of the move) or suburbs (at the destination of the move) by the stairs to hand. This information is very important to determine the number of people who will help you, the material and the necessary means to carry out your transfer successfully.
8. The furniture and appliances in the trip must be empty and cannot contain other objects of transport to avoid the breakage of the first ones.
9. All pieces that are not fixed inside the objects must be removed, such as: trays, dividers, drawers, etc.
10. The ramps, elevators and / or lifts valid to carry out the collection and / or delivery of the objects, as well as the existence of nearby loading and unloading areas, will greatly facilitate the process of their removal. If you are going to use a transport company to transfer your goods, these are influential factors and will make the budget cheaper, for a smaller number of employees present at the place and at the time of loading or unloading.
11. In the case of absence of a lift (forklift) or that is not useful for the reception / delivery of all the objects of the move because it is of small dimensions, it is important to find out if the stairs and the turns of the same are sufficiently spacious to organize the descent / upload of their belongings by them in conditions (without any damage to the building facilities). It is very important to determine it previously, to have lifting systems (removal cranes) on the days of loading or unloading.
Conditions of service
Budget Removalists Melbourne has industrial vehicles of different technical characteristics to satisfy your tastes and needs.
You can easily calculate the prices of the vehicles for rent, marking the mileage between origin and destination of your move or size.
Also, Removalists Melbourne informs you that the economic prices found, include a series of services and expenses, directly linked to the move:
We are at your disposal for any question you wish to ask. Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail, and we will be happy to help you.
Craigieburn: a suburb of Melbourne
Craigieburn, a suburb in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, is located 26 km north of Melbourne's central business district. City of Hume is its local government area. Craigieburn had a population of 50,347 according to 2016 Census.
CRAIGIEBURN FAST FACTS:
Population: 50,347 according to the 2016 census
Local government area: City of Hume
State Electrorate:- Yuroke
Distance from Craigieburn to Singh Movers Melbourne: 2.2 km or 4 minutes by car
Distance from Craigieburn to Melbourne CBD: 26 km
For more information on furniture removals and Storage Services don’t hesitate to get in touch to one of the Expert Team Members or representatives on 13000SINGH OR 1300074644 for a free obligation quote from the Singh Movers Team, simply fill out our quick quote form or write an email or call us directly as per your convenience. Our Head office is located in Melbourne and Singh Mover's offices are spread across over other major cities: Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, and Perth.
Singh Movers Quick Links
Home RemovalsLocal house removals with Singh Movers Melbourne. Our two-tonne moving vans fit up to twelve cubic metres — the contents of a one bedroom home — and come loaded with professional moving gear to secure and protect your goods. Move with our two man removalist team, or pitch in with one man and save a dime.
Office RemovalsKeep your business running while we get you moving. Whether moving to a new location or simply moving to a new floor, Singh Movers will get you moving. Our removalist team can assist with packing and unpacking, connection of electrics, and removal of unwanted furniture. Don't let moving day interrupt your workflow.
Pick Up & Delivery - eBay, Gumtree, AntiquesSecure that winning bid? Singh Movers can pickup your eBay, Gumtree, Fowles or Antique items, and deliver them right to your door. Singh Movers specialises in delivering large awkward items that can't be moved with a conventional courier service.
Small Moves & Single Item MovesWhether you're moving a fridge, a mattress, or the contents of a one bedroom home, Singh Movers will get you moving around Melbourne. Our two-tonne vans are perfect for moving single items, or a small number of items that won't fit in your car.
Transport for furniture pickup and delivery.Purchased a brand new couch and need it now? Most jobs can be done on short notice, and we can also assist you with fitting and installation. Our two-tonne moving vans come fully insured with new goods.
"I have moved a lot over the years and had many bad experiences. singh Movers were on time, efficient and professional. There was no damage to my furniture, the team were friendly, considerate and overall a pleasure to deal with."